exclusivitynoun [ U ]
exclusivity Hurricanes Jerseys College White 2 noun [ U ] (Hurricanes Jerseys College White 2 ONLY FOR SOME)
Once defined by exclusiveness, luxury is now Throwback 1968 Stitched 9 Cream Jersey Athletics Reggie Baseball Jackson to all.
- Patent protection gives us exclusive rights to market the product, and without this period of exclusivity, we couldn't make back our investment and innovation would be stifled.
- The media company attempted to exercise exclusivity on some videos.
- The contract specifies the exclusiveness of the right.
- For her, the appeal of the resort is Stitched To 2017 Slay Jr Jersey Youth Service Olive Limited Lions Football Darius 23 Salute camo exclusivity.
- The programme was made cool by Stitched To 2017 Slay Jr Jersey Youth Service Olive Limited Lions Football Darius 23 Salute camo exclusivity - only 56 students were invited, and only the first 20 to sign up were accepted.
- He launched a fierce attack on the exclusiveness of top universities.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
exclusivity Hurricanes Jerseys College White 2 noun [ U ] (NOT INCLUDING)
- He implies there is some mutual exclusivity between shareowners' interests and long-term strategies.
- He hints at a mutual exclusivity between escapist entertainment and serious issues which I think is wrong.
- In language, mutual exclusivity refers to an unwillingness to accept two labels for the same object.